Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Launch Event
Oakbrook, Terrace, IL, USA – April 11, 2014: Indusa attends a webinar on April 10, 2014 for a unique perspective on delivering amazing customer experiences and catch a digital preview of a dynamic business solution: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Online Launch Event. The webinar showed how leading brands/companies planned to use the new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 to redefine the way people connect to get work done.
The Webinar covered illustrated leading companies’ CXOs who were growing their business by creating compelling customer interactions that differentiated them from their competition. The event also covered how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 empowers companies with intuitive solutions that helps expand business and increase customer base.
The webinar covered topics such as:
- Introduction to Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Expert speak from Gartner’s Principal Analyst
- Customer experiences on using Dynamics AX 2012
- A demo of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Capabilities for Retail e-Commerce, Transportation & Warehousing, and much more
- Real world examples of how organizations are simplifying their supply chain, introduce new offers to their customers, offer new business insights and increase employee productivity
About Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3:
A business solution that supports both operational and administrative processes of organizations, this single solution comes with localizations—in the box—for 36 countries. With a specialized focus on manufacturing, retail, service industries, and public sector, Microsoft Dynamics AX includes capabilities such as Financial management, Human capital management, Manufacturing, Supply chain management, Project management and accounting, Retail, and Business intelligence and reporting. It offers rapid deployment and adoption, and the flexibility to adapt to new business environment and people around.