Manufacturing & Distribution
As a manufacturing company, one has to face several challenges along with opportunities in a volatile market. It is important for you to detect and navigate changing demand patterns, assess global complexity, and meet regulatory compliance requirements. To do so, your people need simple, powerful manufacturing solutions that can help them with:
- Global complexity management
- Global supply management
- Quick assessment of opportunities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Compliance management
- Swift traceability and tracking options
- Environmental safety regulations
- Country-specific employment policies and tax rules
- Legacy Systems Upgrade
- Unstructured Data Management
- Enhanced Operation Management
- BI Tools for enhanced decision-making
- Location-centric organization
Supply and demand
- Quick response to rapid economic changes
- Leveraging Social media
- Short product life
- Swift feedback and customer service
- Privacy Control
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 offers a simple yet powerful solution for running diverse manufacturing operations and organizations. AX 2012 presents a unique mix of discrete, process, and lean processes working under a single unified platform.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is:
Powerful: Tailored to the needs of the manufacturing industry
- Improved control across different product processes.
- Provide ad hoc BI and reporting for pivotal manufacturing operations, including prebuilt reports from SSRS.
Agile: Helps you respond swiftly to volatile market conditions, rectify capacity errors, and track sustainability
- Configure processes with a visual editor which easily identifies irregularities and inefficiencies for better performance.
- Reduce waste, water and energy usage, carbon footprint by using Environmental Sustainability Dashboard.
Simple: Provides familiar UI for finding, using, and share information
- Quick updates for users of all generations with a plethora of visualization tools
- Simplify supply chain collaboration with MS SharePoint portals.
Dynamics AX Implementation enabling a 360-Degree View for Informed Decision Making
Summary: Indusa implemented an ERP solution for a discrete manufacturing firm. The solution optimized engineering and service processes and increased agility and enhanced the efficiency curve for the client.
Implementation of new ERP Modules using Dynamics AX
Summary: Indusa implemented few pending ERP modules of a leading discrete manufacturing firm’s various units. Various functionalities and features were introduced for collaboration and stock transfer between two manufacturing units.
Dynamics AX Maintenance Services Improves Support with Minimum Downtime and Volatility
Summary: Indusa performed an in-depth Business Process Study and Analysis of the existing ERP system and provided maintenance services for a leading manufacturer and exporter of valves. It helped in streamlining business processes and cost savings by 14%.
Support Services for ERP Customization, Implementation and Enhancements
Summary: Indusa incorporated customization, implementation and enhancements, reports generation, etc. for a discrete manufacturing firm. The new system streamlined critical business processes for client’s various departments.