A situational analysis of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP landscape indicates that its adoption rate is increasing, especially in the United States.
Additionally, AX is gaining attention as the premier ERP application for the middle market, as demonstrated by the fact that AX currently maintains the Top Spot in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ERP in the mid-market.
Indusa leverages Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to help companies fuel efficiency, reduce risk across the entire organization, meet complex inventory requirements, gain insight into costs and respond quickly to changing market conditions. Our services for Dynamics AX will in turn allow you to optimize operations and support compliance with legal, regulatory, and market requirements to satisfy customers and gain a competitive advantage without losing on profitability.
Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX:
- AX Roadmap Definition
- AX Implementation
- AX Customization
- AX Application Integration
- AX Upgrade
- AX Support and Maintenance
Microsoft Dynamics Certification:
- Sales Accreditation (Sales Specialist)
- Pre-Sales Accreditation (Pre-Sales Specialist)
- MB5-858 Managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementations
- MB6-817: AX 2009 Trade & Logistics
- MB6-818: AX 2009 Financials
- MB6-819: AX 2009 Development Introduction
- MB6-820: AX 2009 Installation & Configuration
- ROI and TCO driven services approach
- Microsoft Partner with Silver competency in ERP
- Microsoft NSAT (Net satisfaction) score of 92% since 2009
- Experience in Dynamics implementation using SureStep methodology